Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!


It's had to believe that yet another year has passed and it's time for the resolutions....

Non-fiber related:
  • Finish my blog posts - I'm woefully behind on publishing my posts...they've been stubbed in, but I don't have the final wording done...or the photos added. (I'm about 3 months behind!)
  • Diet - I need to get back on the band wagon and get serious about sticking to my diet!
  • Daily yoga - at LEAST 10 minutes per day
  • Major de-cluttering - hello "Freecycle"!!!
Fiber Related:
  • Organize my yarn/book/fiber stashes.
  • Finish the "Sparkle Diamond Shrug"
  • Get my project off the rigid heddle loom - it's definitely time!!!
  • Warp a 4 harness loom (scary, but I KNOW I can do it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home