Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Air Heart"

.
Wow! What a fabulous show! I love the story of Amelia Earhart - I find it absolutely fascinating. This one woman show by Mara Neimanis was spectacular. Mara is the principal performer of the "In-Flight Theater" in Baltimore. I'd love to see more of her performances - she was fabulous!

The show was full of acrobatics and interpretive dance embellished by the performer's voice as Amelia. The background radio broadcast and press releases and the presentation of other historic or partially fictionalized events added to the excitement and drew you in - you felt like you were there. Now I need to find a good biography of Amelia's

I was glued to my seat through the entire show - totally mesmerized. If you ever get the chance to see this production, it's definitely a must see! Expertly choreographed and performed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home