Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, May 02, 2011

New Projects

.
Of course, I started some new projects...

First, I'm making yet another pair of socks. I ALWAYS have a pair of socks on the needles! It just doesn't seem right NOT to have a pair in the works. I love how these are striping with the flecks of black in each stripe. I'm using Austerman yarn that has Jojoba Oil and Aloe imbedded inside.


The second project I'm currently working on is a heart blanket in white Baby Ull. It's the Louet "Christening Blanket" and is earmarked for my cousin's daughter's first baby...expected any day now! Obviously, I've got quite a bit left to knit, but it's an enjoyable knit and a relatively simple pattern. I love that the edges have eyelets where you can add a ribbon...pink for a girl, blue for a boy...or you can just leave them as decorative eyelets! So many possibilities!

Only 5 more days until the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival! Are you ready???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home