Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Knitting Progress

.
Since there was no where to go this weekend because of the snow, I managed to get quite a bit of knitting done.

Friday night, I finished the second sleeve on my "Weekend Retreat Cardi". All that's left now is the button band. I'm not sure what closures I'll use for this - buttons or clasps. I guess I'll just have to work one of the button bands and decide at that point.


Yesterday, as part of my MA stash-down, I started the "Sundance Makeup Bag". I finished it this afternoon - it was a very quick knit. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Fuchsia. It only used 1.4 oz...and I have about 2 oz. left in the skein - enough to make yet another small project.

I hadn't posted a shot of my next "socks" yet, so I thought I should do that before too long. I'm working on another pair of "Hellen's Favourite Socks" from FiberTrends - this time, I'm doing a two-by-two rib. Mom picked out the color while I was in Illinois. I had shown her all the skeins of sock yarn I had with me, and asked her to pick my next sock project....and this is what she picked. Socks are my "go to" project and I always seem to have a pair on the needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home