Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, January 07, 2010

First Finished Object of 2010!

.
Wahoo!

I've completed my first finished project this year - my "On-line Socks". These poor socks have languished on the needles since October 2009, but with a push the last week of 2009 and the first week of 2010, I managed to get them finished.

They even have a "special signature" - LOL! I totally forgot to do 7 rows of 1x1 rib at the top of the second sock, so the top of each is just a wee bit different. As I wear these, I'll critique the "feel on the leg" to see which I prefer.

I always knit a 1x1 rib at the top of my 3x1 rib socks....mainly to help hold them up. I'm interested to see if there's any difference in how the socks stay put or in how they feel on the leg. I actually like the look of the sock better without the 1x1 rib, so I'm hoping to find that I really don't need to add a 1x1 rib after all!

...Off to continue working on my sister's Irish Hiking Scarf - I'm about 1/4 of the way done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home