Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Sunrise!

.

I am so glad that I got up early on Tuesday! I was greated by the most awesome sunrise. Isn't it gorgeous? Many folks around here commented on how beautiful the sky was.

On Tuesday evening, I met with some friends to knit, chat and ogle gorgeous fibers. I purchased some awesome mohair from my friend, Colleen, of Giant Cricket Farm. She'd just received her wool back from the processor - Bailey's Fjord. It's awesome! Ack....I can't remember right now which animals the fibers came from, but it's all from named and loved animals. Sandy, the resident "FiberGuardian" never strays far from new roving - it's full of such interesting smells! On the top right is the purple blend - it makes a lovely rich purple yarn....I can't wait. The roving on the bottom right makes a rich teal when spun into yarn. Both are absolutely gorgeous - and the luster! Wow!

What a perfect day!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    That is a beautful sun rise picture!!! Stunning! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home