Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Edwardian Cape - It's Finished!

The Edwardian Cape was finished as of last evening. I love how it turned out - light and delicate. All that's left is the final washing then and packaging it for mailing! I hope they like it! The pattern wasn't complicated and the final result is quite pleasing. I would definitely make this again. It took just under 5 skeins of Dale of Norway's "Baby Ull" for the cape and the booties I'd made earlier.

Now for tonight's photographic moment...
While cooking kebabs on the grill, I noticed that the sunset was creating beautiful shadows and colors on the clouds in the eastern sky. This is the view off of my deck - it was just gorgeous! The temperature was perfect too - definitely NOT a typical July evening!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    The cape is lovely! And I really really love the cloud pictures! We get some great cloud colors out here sometimes, but if you don't run for the camera quickly they're gone!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger k_purls2 said…

    very nice1

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The cape is so pretty and always enjoy your pics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home