Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ku Ku Dolls



Yes.....Ku Ku Dolls. These little felted dolls are absolutely adorable! I don't have any reason to buy these or make these - no grandkids and my youngest niece is already 10! But they're just soooo cute!







My friend, Amy, made one of these.....and as you can see, it's a dearly loved addition to this young lady's toy supply. Most people felt using their washing machines, but Amy didn't bother with that....she felted this little doll by hand!



These little dolls knit up and felt quickly and are just so cute! I've been thinking about them all week - ever since I spotted them at Nature's Yarns. I definitely have to purchase one. Actually, I should probably get two....I don't want them to be lonely!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Jayme said…

    Since there you have no itty bitty relatives to volunteer for the position... if you have to make and give one away L would absolutely love one of those KuKu dolls. I may even have to make her one myself, they are adorable.

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    I'd love to make one for L! First, though...I need to finish an Edwardian cape for a baby that was born a week ago!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home