Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Goldings Are Awesome!

Less than a week ago, I contacted Tom Golding of Golding Fiber Tools to order the custom spindle I'd discussed with him a couple of weeks ago at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.

Tom is a master woodworker, but I never thought my spindle would be completed this quickly! The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival was the first weekend of May...and the New Hampshire show was the following weekend. Last Wednesday, I officially submitted my custom order, fully expecting that it may take a while as he's a very popular craftsman of high quality spinning and weaving tools.

I got an e-mail very early this morning telling me that my spindle is done and ready to ship - in LESS than a week no less! Wahoo! What fabulous service!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jody said…

    Wow! I can't wait to see it! I love my Golding spindle - it spins to evenly and goes forever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home