Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home Again......

April 21st....vacation is over.

When we left on the 17th, our cherry tree was just beginning to blossom. I was afraid we'd miss the "blossom peak".



Upon our return on the 21st, the tree was in full bloom and blocked both the garage entry and the walk to the front door. DH had to trim off a lot of branches before we were able to approach the house "unencumbered". By next weekend, it will have lost most of it's flowers.

While in NY, I nearly finished my latest socks - the Hellen's Favorite Socks 3x1 rib in the Colinette Fruit Coulis color way. Once I got home, I finished them up - no "second sock syndrome" here! The finished socks are slightly different, but they're similar enough that my "symmetry" requirements are nearly met. I LOVE the color!
(I've shown each side of each sock in the photos below....You can see that one side is more symmetrical than the other, but that's OK.....close enough!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home