Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mr. Greenjeans Sweater is Finished....

The Mr. Greenjeans Sweater is finished....except for finding an appropriate button and blocking. I've tried it on and it fits nicely, but I'm not sure I like it as well as I thought I would. The cuffs aren't as tights as I'd like and the sleeve length is not quite what I'm used to. The sleeves are a bit longer than 3/4 length - just like in the pattern photo.









If I ever make another one, I'll definitely "tighten up a bit" on the cuffs and I'll bring the sleeves all the way down to the writs.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    Looking good! Do we get a modelled shot?

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Hmm....maybe....If I can get a good photo of me....LOL!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    It's a beauty! Congratulations!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Modelled pic! Modelled pic! :-) We definitely want to see what it looks like on!

    Maybe you'll be more pleased with it after blocking? It looks like a lovely knit to me. :-)

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Oh, the pressure! Perhaps I may be brave and model it...but it may take a while (no time right now to block it.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home