Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Progress on the Mr. Greenjeans Sweater

I have made a lot of progress on the Mr. Greenjeans Sweater but I sincerely doubt it will be finished by the end of March (midnight tomorrow). Here are the progress photos from this past week - both front view and back view.










On the left is a closeup of the cable detail. The bottom half of the body of the sweater as well as the bottom of the sleeves is done in the cable and rib pattern shown on the left. Oddly, the cable section is on a smaller needle than the stockinette and it will require blocking to get the gauges to match.



I did manage to work quite a bit more on it yesterday, but I haven't yet downloaded the photos yet. The body is done and I've started a sleeve. My big dilemma now is whether or not to make the sleeves long (to the wrist) or leave them as 3/4 length. I'll need to try it on and see.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    Greenjeans is looking good! Good luck with getting it finished on time... eek. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home