Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Very Happy Mother's Day!

I guess I'll have to call this my "Flower Post". Not only did I get lovely flowers for Mother's Day from DH, but also from my DD! They're all gorgeous!



DH selected tulips and irises.....lovely pink tulips and the traditional purple irises with the bright yellow centers.






DD selected a variety of lilies, roses, daisies, with tons of lovely flowers. I'll get to enjoy these all week at the office! Everyone has been commenting on the flowers - they really are spectacular.






Even the roses in my garden participated in the celebration by providing my first rose of the season!







In addition to the flowers, my DH and SD bought me some lovely Golding Drop Spindles. They're so wonderful to spin with! I LOVE them!




DH also managed to find a cute little "Viking" finger puppet as well as some little "sheepie" earrings. They're even Blue Faced Leicesters - one of my favorite sheep breeds! Believe it or not, DH ventured into the world of "etsy.com" to find these lovely handmade items. What a sweetie! The envelope for the finger puppet was a work of art as well, so I "had" to include a photo of it as well.













I was definitely a very spoiled mom on Mother's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home