Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, June 04, 2007

A Rose by Any Other Name

I caught this lovely picture yesterday morning....just after the rain started. I thought it was beautiful, so I thought I'd share it.


OK...back to the knitting front. I'm planning to do some major work on the second sock.....I wonder how quickly I can get it completed so I can start another project? (So far, I've completed about 4" of the second sock! Hopefully, I get through the heel and onto the foot later today.)

I also need to resurrect one of my former "Works in Progress" so I can keep with my New Years Resolution of completing one old work in progress per month. Hmmmm....I really should get my linen Kim Hargreaves shell back out and finish it. PLUS...I've got to pick a new project of two to be added to the "PIW" list from the new pattern books I got from Continental Cat.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    So you're basically saying, look enjoy this rose OK one-two-thr- OK that's enough back to knitting.

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Uh....yeah. Of course we don't want any distractions from knitting....LOL!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh, gorgeous photo. <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home