Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Thank You Ce!

Wow....this is incredible! I was an "Angel" to Ce in the "Spin-to-Knit" secret pal exchange....and now she's turned around and become an "Angel" to me! I just got a fabulous and very thoughtful package from the UK!

Ce could not believe that I had never spun silk! So, to remedy that, she's sent me a package containing several undyed silk hankies so I too can dye and spin my very own designer silk yarn! But that's not all...she also included a wonderful skein of her very own hand-dyed hand spun silk yarn! It's absolutely gorgeous! Be sure to click on the photo so you can see a "close-up" of the delicate colors and the fabulous sheen of the yarn. She did a fabulous job Navajo plying the yarn (yet another thing I haven't tried!). Thanks soooo much!


I'm a firm believer in "Pay it Forward" - it makes the world a much happier place and you can forge fabulous new friendships! Thanks again, Ce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home