Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Best Wishes Heather!

My knitting and spinning friend, Heather, is moving to Ohio. I'm going to miss her! I did manage to enlist her as the official model for my recently finished Swallowtail Shawl, so now I have a wonderful picture to remember her by. Besides, I think she did a much better job modeling it than I could!




I did have a "brief moment of fear" after the "photo shoot" was done.....I wasn't 100% sure I'd get the shawl back - she appeared to be quite comfortable snuggled inside it!





When I got home tonight, I noticed that the larger tulips that I'd received from my daughter were fully opened and probably wouldn't last through tomorrow. I thought they looked quite interesting....so I couldn't resist another shot or two of the flowers in their full splendor.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Jinann, Ive been searching the net for quizes and came upon your site, i love your Swallowtail Shawl, its beautiful.love your blog its full of very interesting posts, will check back again some time :)

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jinann said…

    Thanks! Check out the site: http://www.quizilla.com/!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Nic said…

    What a great coincidence that you have flowers the perfect colors to set off your wonderful shawl!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    Honey that is a stunning shawl.. :)

    Happy Mother's Day by the way.. :) The flowers are beautiful.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Hawkesley said…

    Your shawl looks lovely. I'm not surprised your friend Heather was reluctant to give it back to you :-)

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Tag! You're it! Post 7 random things about yourself for all the world to see and then tag some other unsuspecting blogger(s). You haven't already done this one, have you? The shawl is just to die for, BTW, and with matching flowers too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home