Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Nostepinde Has Arrived!


Today's mail brought a special treat. The Nostepinde that I'd ordered from Running Moon Farm had arrived! (see photo on the left). These folks are wonderful! I dealt with Margrett through the entire process. I expressed interest in purchasing a Nostepinde last Thursday. I got an immediate response from Margrett that they would craft several of them over the weekend and she would e-mail me photos so I could chose the one I want.

On Sunday, I received an e-mail with pictures of 9 (yes, I said NINE) handcrafted Nostepindes. The variety of woods used and styles were wonderful! Margrett indicated that if none were to my liking, I should let them know and they'd craft some more. Wow! Given the lovely selections to choose from, I had a hard time narrowing down my choices, but with the help of my hubbie, I finally selected one. I e-mailed my order on Monday morning. Immediately, I received responses from Margrett indicating the status of the order each step of the way (order received, shipping date, and finally shipped). In addition, she indicated that if I did not like the Nostepinde once I'd received it, I just need to let them know and they would be glad to exchange it.

They provided WONDERFUL customer service (they really put the "service" in customer service) and were an absolute joy to deal with. Additionally, they're a family run company - both Margrett and Lloyd are craftspeople, so I feel they're kindred spirits. Check out their website at: Running Moon Farm

Next step....becoming proficient at winding my yarn into balls using my new toy. Hopefully, these
instructions will help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home