Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rug Hooking Inspirations


Jeannette taught provided a pattern for a rug hooked Christma Tree this past August. at our Guild Meeting   The goal was for all of us to finish hooking it by the October meeting and she'd show us how to finish it.   Well.....that we've all been working on it and a few of us actually finished!  Last month, two people had managed to finish theirs.   This month, another one was finished.   I love the stuffed felted birds she added as embellishments.



I''m still in progress on mine.   It definitely won't be finished by Christmas!   I have too many other things on my plate.  This one is making me want to add some additional embellishments to mine.....hmmmm.....that will take me even longer!   Perhaps by next Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home