Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Frying Pan Park

Once again, Jo and I demo'd spinning and weaving for the Spring Farm Days at Kidwell Farm - part of Frying Pan Park. It was a LOT of fun. We both really enjoy showing kids (and adults!) all the fun you can have with just a bit of fiber...a wheel...and a loom.

The kids love the "hands-on"...and are amazed that it all came from sheep or alpacas. They also really love having little samples of what they'd spun to take home with them. I just love all the animals...fiber and otherwise.

This park is my "piece of the country" in the middle of the suburbs...and this small festival is something I truly look forward to every year.     I just LOVE all the animals....fiber bearing or otherwise.  
 











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home