Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wedding Bells!

.
My beautiful daughter...


I've been just a bit distracted the past few weeks...I think the title of the post provides a HUGE hint as to what's been distracting me...LOL! I was a bit busy, so I really don't have many shots of the bride/wedding, but I did manage to capture a few.


Nearly all my spare time was spent in preparation for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful...Nicki was gorgeous, and I now have a wonderful Son-in-Law, Troy. (Troy, my mom, and Nicki)


And a quick "pre-wedding" view...












My friend, Lisa, created a special hand sewn silk bag for Nicki to carry her stuff to the church - it's gorgeous! She used wedding silk from an antique Japanese wedding Obi for the main part of the bag. Nicki was very touched by this special gift - it's definitely something to be treasured.




.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Lanea said…

    Yay! I hope it was wonderful, and I hope they're very happy together.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Kai said…

    Congratulations to the happy couple!!

    Your daughter is absolutel gorgeous! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home