Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

.
Happy Easter Everyone!

What a gorgeous day! It truly feels like Spring and rebirth. The air is fresh, the sun is shining, and all is right with the world.





Our church service this morning was wonderful...the flowers at the altar smelled amazing! There's just something about the smell of Easter Lilies and Hydrangeas that make it truly feel like Spring. The sunshine outside added even more cheer to this festive day.

Of course, I ALWAYS dye Easter Eggs in preparation for the day, but this year, I'm a bit behind. I'm going to dye them this afternoon. (I don't think I'm ever going to outgrow the "need" to dye eggs. I think it's part of the fun!). Later, the traditional ham dinner with sweet potatoes, fresh asparagus, and nice organic salad. Mmmmmm!

ETA - The eggs are FINALLY dyed.

The colors didn't take well...the blue dye didn't take at all...and the green was barely there!

Here's my Easter wish for all...

I hope and pray for a world full of tolerance and respect...for everyone...regardless of their religion or belief system. I think if we all respect each other as humans...and truly accept each other at face value...for what we believe or don't believe...then this world will be a much brighter and happier place.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home