Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Love.

Here's my word - it definitely fits! I'm such a sap! I love forever, and I love deeply. (DH had no idea that this was what he was in for when he married me...but he's adapted well!)




Your Word is "Love"



You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.

Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.



You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.

And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.



Edited to add:
Yes....love is definitely my word. On Monday, when walking my dog in the morning, I drew a heart on the meadow placard next to the path we usually walk on. That evening, I brought my camera with me and managed to take a picture of it as it was beginning to melt and slide off the placard!

I also got to see my dog performing her favorite snow activity - sniffing out footprints - especially those of other dogs! She has no qualms about burying her entire face in a footprint in order to inhale the full scent. As a result, she ends up with a snow covered muzzle for most of the walk! (Click on the photo on the right to see a close-up of her snowy muzzle!)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My word was Peace.

    You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
    Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

    While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
    You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway. "

    Maybe I would have been bolder on some answers if I weren't so tired.

    Carol

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Mia said…

    I believe it's pronounced "wuv" with an Earth "w" :)

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEHEHE. Your doggie is so cute.

    Also, <3

    I drew a heart on the beach at the shoreline and took a photo of it. Love your snowy one.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We need more love in this world, I'm glad you're spreading yours around. The heart in the snow is a good way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home