Have Ewe Any Wool?

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy Bees!

What a bunch of busy bees! Everyone has been knitting up a storm, and I'm still in my "knitting funk"! As a result, I've been featuring other people's knitting since I don't really have anything of my own to show.


This sweater is Jayme's latest creation and it's just darling! I can't believe she made it in just two days! It's the February Baby Sweater by Elizabeth Zimmerman and has a very nice lacy pattern to it. The pattern can be found in the "Knitter's Almanac". The yarn is "Socks That Rock" in the "Little Bunny Foo Foo" colorway. The color combination is fabulous!

And in keeping with the "busy bees" theme, I caught these busy little guys while on my dog walk this evening. I'm amazed at the clarity!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Nic said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAH You are showing other people's stuff and bees. HAHAHAHAHAHA My my you must be in a funk. I should send you my WIPs to finish!

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Jinann said…

    I thought the bees were appropriate....everyone is being a "busy bee" except for me. I have been doing some spinning though...it's rather "mindless" and I can do it even in a "funk"! LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home