Have Ewe Any Wool?

Monday, November 09, 2009

Thank you Secret Pal!

Wow....my final package from my Secret Pal arrived today. My pal's name is Joy....and she's from Canada. I think this is my favorite part - the big "reveal" - finding out who your partner is and getting to know them. I love to check out their projects and perhaps get some added inspirations.

Joy is a spinner, so I've received some more fabulous hand spun yarn - it's gorgeous! There are 425 luscious yards of Merino/Silk. I also got 4 oz. of "Tutti-Frutti" hand dyed BFL to spin myself. The roving has all the colors of the rainbow. I think I'll probably Navajo ply to preserve the individual colors.


Also included was a cute tote bag with lots of pockets - it's just perfect for carrying a project and all the associated goodies (scissors, stitch markers, pattern, etc.) OR I can use it for carrying my spinning supplies - bobbins, oil, niddy-noddy OR perhaps my rug hooking projects? It's the perfect size!

Of course, there were some "goodies" to help me keep up my strength while spinning and knitting - a S'mores kit - awesome! I dearly love S'mores!

Thank you so much for the fabulous package and the adorable card!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home