Have Ewe Any Wool?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Awesome Package from my SP14 Secret Pal!

.
Wow! What a fabulous day!

Around lunchtime, the doorbell rang and it was the postman with a package from my secret pal! Of course, it was in the middle of the work day, so I had to set it aside and wait until later to open it. Oh, the anticipation!

Inside the package was a gorgeous turquoise burlap bag embellished with a beaded butterfly. Isn't it beautiful? I love it! It's the perfect project tote and it zips shut so I can safely tuck my wallet inside as well! No need to tote along a purse in addition to a project bag.

There were more surprises inside the bag itself. I discovered a wonderful assortment of goodies - some cookies (yum!), a small zippered bag (perfect for notions, etc.), a kit for felting some poinsettia decorations, and some gorgeous yarn. The yarn itself is extra special. My secret pal hand spun both skeins! I just love hand spun yarn! The brown yarn is natural alpaca - soooooo soft! The colored yarn, in gorgeous purples and pinks, was not only hand spun by my secret pal, but also hand dyed. How cool is that? I feel so special!

Thanks so much Secret Pal!!! The package is perfect!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home