Have Ewe Any Wool?

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Yarrrn!

I've been working on a very long post, but I've been a bit short of time this week so it's not quite complete. Hopefully, I'll finish it off this weekend. It's been quite a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd catch you all up on my knitting progress....which has been somewhat limited these past few weeks!

DH is such a sweetie! He found a really awesome T-shirt for me as a "just because" gift. I love it!


I'm planning to wear it today. I can't wait until "Talk like a pirate" day this fall as this is the perfect shirt for the day!

On the knitting front, I've been busy making dish cloths. I'd made one for a dish cloth swap and liked the pattern so well that I decided to make a few more. The pattern is the "Pi Openwork Dishcloth" and is very simple. I've also finished the cuff on the first sock of my "Dark Chocolate Raspberry" socks.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! That shirt is fantastic.

    Mmm, dishcloths. They're like socks--once you have handknit, you never go back to store-bought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home