Have Ewe Any Wool?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Guardian of the Wool

Just wanted to share a picture of my intrepid guard dog, Sandy. As a part German Shepherd, part Huskie mix, she's my resident "Guardian of the Wool". (She's real curious whenever a new fleece arrives.....I think she's convinced that I've somehow managed to cram a sheep or two into a box.)

Sent off payment for my latest acquisition - 9 lbs. of beautiful white Rambouillet fleece! I can't wait to get it shipped off to my favorite processing mill - Wooly Knob Fiber Mill.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still don't know what a blog is but it is a great picture of Sandy. Love sis

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a sweet baby! See you tomorrow.

    Lissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home