Knitting Update and Seven Random Facts
I haven't made much progress on my cotton/wool Sockotta socks....I am almost done with the first sock, though! I just need to buckle down and finish it. Perhaps that should be my goal before I head back home?
Random facts - some fun facts, some serious thoughts:
- I love cold "corn on the cob" as a snack - try it....you might like it too!
- I like to draw faces on fried eggs using Chinese Rooster sauce - I guess this means that I like to "play with my food!
- I'm basically a "hippie chick" at heart . Many of my friends say I remind them of a "flower child". People that don't even know me say the same or say that I strike them as very "down to earth" or an "earth mother" type of person.
- My second toe is longer than my big toe. All my life, people have been amused by this....which is odd because having a longer second toe is genetically dominant! (Although, some of the "traditional" interpretations of this trait are much more interesting - and some are just plain amusing....like this one: "The longer second toe is a indication that that person is a alien hybrid" - LOL!)
- I love a good cup of coffee.....and I get real cranky if it's weak. You can salvage strong coffee....just add water....but weak coffee is a total loss!
- I really try to make everyone happy - I just want everyone to get along, but sometimes, it just doesn't work out, and I have a very hard time accepting that. Life could be so wonderful if people just learned to embrace rather than criticize their differences!
- My favorite T-Shirt has a hole in it.....but I still wear it.....in public.....much to my mother's chagrin!
(Finding people to tag was REALLY tough....almost everyone I know has already been tagged!)
Wahoo! Another quiz (thanks Elizabeth!) Wow.....this is so true!
|You are Ocean Blue|
You're both warm and practical. You're very driven, but you're also very well rounded.
You tend to see both sides to every issue, and people consider you a natural diplomat.